Sunday, June 7, 2009

Entomology education materials

Two weeks ago, I took my friend to Princeton University.
Princeton is a place I really love to visit in NJ.
It is a lovely, quiet, pretty, artistic beautiful town.
It has the european feeling in some ways, although I've never been to Europe.
People there looks more classy, pretty, artistically....
One toy store next to the Teresa Caffe where I always had my lunch when visited there is really a germ in the town.
They sold lots high quality toys and educational stuff for children.
I think even me can learn from here.
This time, they had their window displayed with all insect related educational products.
Lovely! I just wish I can have all of them.
Kids are lucky now days, but in another hands, they only see the lovely toy bugs but not the true face of some many of them :P I love entomology since I was a kid, for some reason, I hate it because I am working with it.
Still, if it is not work related, I love them.. what a complicated mind ><.

No comments:

Post a Comment