I started to collect US 50 states quarters since 2003.
It has been 6 years and I one quarter away from achieving the goal.
All these quarters are collected myself or exchange from friends, I am not interested in purchase coins.
The action of purchasing these quarters is meaningless because they are still currency in use.
Now I only need one Hawaii to get it complete. Next step is to collect coins of these 50 states made from three different United State Mints (Denver and Philadelphia).
Sunday, February 15, 2009
50 US States Quarters Collection and their nicknames
I started to collect US 50 states quarters since 2003.
It has been 6 years and I one quarter away from achieving the goal.
All these quarters are collected myself or exchange from friends, I am not interested in purchase coins.
The action of purchasing these quarters is meaningless because they are still currency in use.
Now I only need one Hawaii to get it complete. Next step is to collect coins of these 50 states made from three different United State Mints (Denver and Philadelphia).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment