skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I am a dreamer
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Paint the wooden fish
Well well well... Students in resident hall prepare the materials for people to play with. So... I tried! It is fun, it is good to feel young again!
1 comment:
kephallinian
February 28, 2009 at 10:56 PM
it's NEMO!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is my life
The Dreamer
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(73)
►
September
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(20)
▼
February
(9)
Paint the wooden fish
Robert Melee
Fritz Scholder
Shrek The Musical
The politeness of wearing makeup/pedicure
Pilobolus
Wintuk by Cirque du soleil
50 US States Quarters Collection and their nicknames
安息吧!
►
January
(2)
Labels
Art
Dance
Food
I love Sky Mall
Leisure
Miss no good in the basement
Murmuring
Music
Musical
New "Friend"?
Opera
Show
搞什麼飛機
it's NEMO!
ReplyDelete