
The first sign of aging article talked about nose hair.
Today, I want to include more evidences!
These evidences are so strong that there is no way for you (means me) to deny!
===> White hair.
People said, if you see one, two or three white hairs, means you have worries~
Yeah~ I did have worries.... that's why I occasionally see one, two or three white hairs.
Sometimes you see a bit more than that~ less than 10~ means you worked too hard!
Yeah~ I did work very hard.... I see more than 3 more often...
Today, I did some haircut for myself just try to make myself clean and neat~
And I found myself have more than 25 white hairs~
I can not find any excuses to talk myself out of aging categories~
Remember when we are teenagers.. some classmates had lots white hair? People said it is called "少年白"
I am no longer teenager, means I am not in that category~
Ok! I am getting old~ this is my sign of aging!
Another thing is~ when you get old, you'll try to wear something that makes you looks younger~
That is why I bought two teenagers T-shirt! I didn't do it in purpose, I really like them...
But I do hope they can conceal my sign of aging and keeps me look younger.
不過我也懷疑,我穿這麼可愛是否真的不合時宜阿?
管他的,先穿再說~被嫌裝可愛裝年輕後再送給妹妹~
No comments:
Post a Comment