Thursday, April 16, 2009

Signs of aging

My roommates and I used to talked about lots of things...
Now I am living alone and every so often, I'll think of them and the old times~
It is not too bad to move on to the new life and to be independent.
Recently, there are signs of aging occurred on me. Maybe I shouldn't say recently cuz it has been a while and I just didn't want to admit it.
Ok, back to the title, we've talked about signs of aging~
My previous roommates are all older than me, not too much, but older~
They said when you found your nose hair getting longer and gradually you can see it out of your nose, it is a sign of aging.
I disagree with them and think they are bull shitting on me.
To get my trust, they do show me and not only one of them said so...
First, to see is to believe. Second, when more than half of them said so, it is the way should be.
Mom used to tell me when you get older, you'll start to have eye oil comes out, just like grandma.
I never have doubt about it, but I didn't know how old is it will be to have that sign showed up.
What happened here is, I found myself showing signs of aging.
Not those wrinkles stuff but one my old roommates talked about and one grandma had.
Gosh! why they appears so early? I do not dare to ask them, what a shame ><
I am really getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment