Friday, July 17, 2009

Delicious fruit in season

Farmers market started from last month, I didn't have chance until last friday paid a visit...
Two farmers market around here, I went to the one close to where I work.
It is a really small market, only three trucks which means three farms participated.
I bought peach, beans, red potato, green pepper, and zucchini.
Everything is fresh and tasty.
Especially the peaches. OMG! I have never taste such delicious fresh peach.
After that day, I wanted to have peach and is longing for Friday when the farmers will come.
Well~ This week I visited them again, peaches are sold out (I like the white peaches).
So.. I got sugar plume and blueberries...
You know what? All of them are tasty!
What is in season now?
Peach, plume and blueberries. Go for them! So good~
What in photo are sugar plume.. This is also my first time. Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment