Friday, July 10, 2009
The way you look things
I remember talking about this before, guess the education you've got, surrounding environment, people you met, security of supporting your life and personal personality could all be factors.
I should say the way I look things is not always in the positive brightness side. I've changed a lot with age, new people, new environment and new challenges.
For now, I am happy and content just moved into a new place with lots of sunshine, fresh air and living creatures.
But this kind of joy seems not to last for too long because the security of supporting my life here is shaking.
The good thing about being young is we are still able to face the challenges, fight with it and move on to new directions as long as you are not giving up.
It is a long way, and to me a lonely way as well.
Wonder if it is because I am too ambitious? Never think of myself ambitious, but maybe it is stubborn.
This might be a down phase since I move to this new place. I've been to high and happy, can a happy person always keep her happy mode? The answer is "NO".
She is still happy, but the slope just go down on her. In the logging chart, the rate is still positive.
A greedy person who enjoyed happiness is asking for more. She can never stop asking for more and envy what others have. Yes, she is like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

stubborn..getting old...
ReplyDelete