A friend told me there are off broadway shows tickets sale $20 20 minutes before the show that week. Sunday, September 27, 2009
Altar Boyz
Off Broadway Show 9/16/2009 New World Stage 4:00pm
A friend told me there are off broadway shows tickets sale $20 20 minutes before the show that week.
It is so called "20to20"
I love watch shows so how can I miss this event!
I rushed to the city in saturday, just 25 minutes before the show, and there are already big line of people waiting to get the tickets.
I was so afraid that I won't be able to get one, but it is not that hard, I got it and there are still plenty of empty seats in the theater.
This is a show talking about a fictitious Christian boy band from Ohio. It addresses and satirizes, among other things, the phenomenon of boy bands, the popularity of Christian-themed music and products in contemporary American culture.
If you go wiki you can understand better about this show.
Actually I couldn't tell why this one is not broadway but off broadway.
It is still musical!
Like it, very entertaining, and the theater is not big, just like experimental theater so that you can get really close to the actors and they often jump off the stage react with audience.
It is a pity the promotion is gone, next time I'll make plan to see 3 shows in a row if this type of promotion is still going on :)
A friend told me there are off broadway shows tickets sale $20 20 minutes before the show that week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment