Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The truth is:

I kept thinking why he did that and that made me down so much. Then I talked to a friend of both of us and she called him to figure out the truth (of course not letting him know I knew). A casual talk like she saw the post on the web and it obvious showed he got money, why wouldn’t he hire Tina? His responses still the same, “no money”. The reason why he was doing it is because he couldn’t afford to support me. He’ll need to pay 30% of my salary and benefits. So, he wants to hire someone doing all the small things, taking care of lab, something like technician. Another reason why he wants to hire other people is because he needs a people who can work long-term, instead of just 2 yr. So he wants someone has no visa problems. Say, citizen. Well, to me. These answers did make me feel better, but I still sense some lies in there from my 6th instinct. No matter what 6th instinct I’ve got, it won’t take me anywhere. I’d better move on and plan for my future instead of trapping myself in this circle. Deep inside, I still pissed~ But my friend told me “It is hard to be out of nest to fly, but one day when you look back, you’ll thank him”. Ha~ I hope so! Not now though. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment