Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boguslaw Lustyk

Boguslaw Lustyk, a native of Poland, is the official Kentucky Derby artist for the 124th Kentucky Derby (1998)
Months ago, I visited Saratoga Springs in NY to see the famous horse racing.
Before get into the gambling business, my friend and I did a little downtown tour in Saratoga Springs and enjoyed our lunch and afternoon ice-cream.
We passed by this address:
454 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Where there are several colorful and modern posters of racing horses on the wall attract my attention.
I couldn't stop but keep looking and ended up get into his art gallery which is located on the second floor of this address.
I didn't expect to see him but yes I do see the artist here.
Coward as I, I just go over all his art paintings and do not dare to ask him to take a picture with me :P
The following website have more information about him, and you get to see some of his art works
http://polishartworld.com//artist_gallery.php?lang=en&spId=22

No comments:

Post a Comment