Friday, May 8, 2009

The original sleep sound generator

Product description
"This compact device produces a gentle whooshing noise that helps block intermittent or continuous annoying sounds such as traffic, ticking clocks, and footsteps so you can relax and fall asleep easily. Ideal for use in a baby's room to provide a soothing atmosphere, it can also be used in the office to mask distracting sounds for professionals and students who require a quieter environment for concentration."
It is weird to see a product like this, and I was so curious to know if it works!!
Googled it, and someone said "It's Not Sexy, But It Works".
Well well well~ If in the future, I still have sleeping problem, I'll give it a try.
Right now, I just want to use exercise to help myself sleep better...
And about babies~ I think most babies can sleep well all the time, wondering why they even include this in the item description?
Another thing is, if it really works that well, no one should put it in the office as they described...
Otherwise everyone fall asleep while working it is no good!
Additionally, I don't need help falling asleep while in class ==|||

No comments:

Post a Comment