
12/5/2008 Crossroads Theater. New Brunswick, NJ 8pm.
I should have post this earlier, it has been almost half year since I watched the show.
That time, I only tried to find a show to fulfill my life, so I picked up this one, the title sounds interesting because I have no idea what it is all about.
I bought the ticket and before the show, I google it and found the story is similar to the wizard of the oz.
Well, it is a good time to re-fresh the story in my mind, I love wizard of the oz.
It is such an classic that is why there are performances still using the idea and even more, copy the story.
I got great seat, sitting in the third raw or something and is really close to the performers.
This is a small theater, just like an experimental theater, the performers were so close sometimes you can reach your hand and touch them, or you can feel their saliva spreading~
What I feel about this show?
Answer is: Surprised!!
Why?
Because I went with no expectation and not knowing too much about what is going to happen, so I am shocked!
Basically it is a "Black" version wizard of the oz.
Songs were great, performers are fantastic.
They are not professional performers and I admire all these people can use their leisure time to make this performance happen.
Some day, only if someday I have enough spare time and mood, I want to join musical or dancing performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment