
7/15/2007 Oriental Theater. Chicago, IL 2:00 pm
12/18/2008 Gershwin Theater. Broadway, NY 8:00 pm
Gosh~ I've delayed for so long to publish my feelings about this musical.
I love it! It is a spectacular musical that I think everyone should watch.
The story is also related to wizard of the oz. but the timeline moved forward to the time tells the story of Elphaba (the future Wicked Witch of the West) and her relationship with Glinda (the Good Witch of the North).
I won't get into the story because you have to watch it ^_^
Let's talk about ticketing stuff.
I am lucky enough to get lottery tickets in this two shows.
Thank my friend's brother sacrifice his ticket to me and thank another friend for her lucky hand.
I love all the songs, I love the story...
By the way, theoverall performance in Chicago is actually better than in Broadway in my opinion.
Erin Mackey played Glinda. Gosh~ she is so beautiful, she is just like snow white in my mind.
The one in NY couldn't compare, maybe because the looking? I also think Erin has better voice.
You can go youtube and find her videos.
your' welcome for the lucky hand too... what's with the pink doughnuts haha! I read the book and the sequeal to the story.
ReplyDeletei don't think neither of us have been so lucky as we were that day
.