Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What is the purpose of the meeting?

This is a complaining article. Go away if garbage contaminate you. Who set up the weekly meeting? Who is forcing me doing every matter related to lab? Who is the one having me work on anything that is not related to the research? Who is blaming on my not having publication? Fuck off! Did you know I am working on too many things? Do you know clean your dirty lab and work on things not related to my research is shit? Damn, I am helping you, working like a stupid labor. My degree should let me being hired to do more important thing! And I was hired to do "research" not your student worker, secretary, lab manager, or slave who did everything you assigned or you didn't want to do. If you want to do micro management, fine.. then what is the purpose of set up meeting? You've known everything I did, checked all the data I collected. Then why should we meet? Meeting so that you could force me to do more and more... You baster! And me idiot! Hate you, hate myself... hate hate hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment