Thursday, March 26, 2009

在美國搭乘飛機的感想

來美國這些年來,搭過不少次國內線飛機~有過一些特別的經驗,卻從未寫下來過。 現在有了這個可以宣洩的祕境,我要開始分享一些遇到的趣聞或感想囉! 乘客要等,機長也是要等低! 美國過內線飛機眾多,飛行頻率很高,航線錯綜複雜,所以也需要許多機師,機長,空服員,地勤等等~ 不像我們在日劇甚至在台灣國內航站所見的空姐和機長團隊漂漂亮亮整整齊齊的出現,沒有特權,一樣是等飛機~ 看著機長背影(這位將駕駛我要搭乘的飛機),我不禁覺得乘客的等待也沒什麼了!公平^^ 乘客要等,機長也是要等,空姐當然也是要等囉! 在此,我要打破空姐迷思,我想只有亞洲文化才會孕育出現空姐的迷思~ 畢竟只有在日本,台灣,韓國,新加坡,幾個亞洲國家我們才有機會見到身材高挑纖瘦,年輕貌美,身著合身制服的"空姐"。 美國呀!我想叫空姨或空媽或是空婆我想都不為過。 換個角度想想,服務業確實是不該過度於著重外表,服務品質才是最為重要! 也不是說亞洲空服不好,只是有時候過度修飾難免會忽略掉一些重要的服務本質~ 抱怨一下美國的空媽婆們,他們是很弱雞的,服務一點都不好,長得壯碩竟然比我們年輕瘦弱的空姐還無力,真是可恥(也不是真無力啦!只是不願意服務而已)。所以記得出國當自強阿!不要帶太多行李上機。 這是給人坐的嗎?答案是,就是阿! 此行回程搭乘US Airway, I was so surprise to see the seat in front of me was like this. In my mind, it will be an empty seat and no one should be assigned to seat there. Surprisingly, a young college kid was assigned to that seat.. I told him to complain, since this is AMERICA! He did... and the attendant told him this is a full flight, he has to remain seated and she'll bring him a box. What a crap! I wouldn't sit on it, and if I am a human, for my safety concern, it is not allowed... After seeing the kid's frustrated face... I told him you should reject to sit there... and of course he did.. Good job, they took him to another seat... if they do put a box in front of me, I am going to publicize this on TV I tell you ^^ That's all for today.

1 comment:

  1. good for you! that's really the best example of bad customer service!

    ReplyDelete