I forgot to write down the name of this paint, but I call it "The Dreamer" (just like me).
Yes, I made my plan to an action to see his work!
This trip totally worth it, isn't amazing to see one of your favorite artist's work for free?Sunday, March 29, 2009
なら よしとも Nara, Yoshitomo 奈良美智
3/28/2009 Marianne Boesky Gallery
I forgot to write down the name of this paint, but I call it "The Dreamer" (just like me).
Yes, I made my plan to an action to see his work!
This trip totally worth it, isn't amazing to see one of your favorite artist's work for free?
Dear friend and family, check my photo album to see how he makes me smile.
I learned Chelsea is a nice area to discover new artists.
There are plenty of galleries and free for public to view.
And the art style not only restricted to painting, but also architecture, photography, sculpture, furniture etc. you name it.
Love the air of this neighborhood and enjoy a good afternoon walk here.
I forgot to write down the name of this paint, but I call it "The Dreamer" (just like me).
Yes, I made my plan to an action to see his work!
This trip totally worth it, isn't amazing to see one of your favorite artist's work for free?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment