It is a very fun night, start with an even younger comedian called Chris.
He joked a bit and then introduced Jay to the show.
Jay is a very talented young comedian, only 32 years old now.
He is originally from New Jersey.
Comedians always makes some sex related joke and speak some dirty words.
I think it is absolutely allowed~ No matter how dirty it is, just don't take it seriously and it will be fine.
I really enjoy a night like this, especially seeing a comedy show that makes mw laugh ^^
This is his official website and you can request free CD from here:
http://www.jayblackcomedy.com/home.html
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Jay Black- A comedian
3/4/2009 Busch Campus Center 8:00 pm
It is a very fun night, start with an even younger comedian called Chris.
He joked a bit and then introduced Jay to the show.
Jay is a very talented young comedian, only 32 years old now.
He is originally from New Jersey.
Comedians always makes some sex related joke and speak some dirty words.
I think it is absolutely allowed~ No matter how dirty it is, just don't take it seriously and it will be fine.
I really enjoy a night like this, especially seeing a comedy show that makes mw laugh ^^
This is his official website and you can request free CD from here:
http://www.jayblackcomedy.com/home.html
It is a very fun night, start with an even younger comedian called Chris.
He joked a bit and then introduced Jay to the show.
Jay is a very talented young comedian, only 32 years old now.
He is originally from New Jersey.
Comedians always makes some sex related joke and speak some dirty words.
I think it is absolutely allowed~ No matter how dirty it is, just don't take it seriously and it will be fine.
I really enjoy a night like this, especially seeing a comedy show that makes mw laugh ^^
This is his official website and you can request free CD from here:
http://www.jayblackcomedy.com/home.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment