One day, I visited student dining court in campus and saw this interesting napkin board. It is a place for residence to express how they feel about the food offered and what they want. Like it said "comments, concerns, suggestions and questions". I totally love this idea and it is much casual than a regular board. Normally the board is boring.... So, when I see this, I was completely amazed by people who got the idea of doing this. Very smart, two thumbs up!! I read some of the things they written on the board and you can see the managers response almost every single napkin by post it. Isn't that great? How come when I was in resident hall they didn't think of this? With these, I think life will be better because they really trying to listen and to improve.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Napkin Board
One day, I visited student dining court in campus and saw this interesting napkin board. It is a place for residence to express how they feel about the food offered and what they want. Like it said "comments, concerns, suggestions and questions". I totally love this idea and it is much casual than a regular board. Normally the board is boring.... So, when I see this, I was completely amazed by people who got the idea of doing this. Very smart, two thumbs up!! I read some of the things they written on the board and you can see the managers response almost every single napkin by post it. Isn't that great? How come when I was in resident hall they didn't think of this? With these, I think life will be better because they really trying to listen and to improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment