Sunday, March 15, 2009

Change lock and change to good luck

3/15/2009 I had lots of bad experiences with my current landlord. She is a psyco~ In the future, I'll spend some time write down all the bad things she did and all the lies she told. Last night when I back home, I found a piece of white puffy debris on the carpet, and I knew someone had came into my room (And that someone is always "Her"). I can not recall how many times she entered my room without noticing me. She thought I didn't know, but I knew every-time. This kind of intruding privacy behavior bothers me, and I had warn her once. She never admit she did it and she told me she didn't have the key to my room. I am not stupid so I know she is a liar and a sick person. Tire of being nice too her and even talk to her, because she is so covered with lie, there is no way to 講道理! I made up my mine to change my room lock today and yes, I did it. Change a lock is not hard, especially they install the cheapest lock for my door. I went to Lowes, get the cheapest same size door lock knob with key in store $8.47+tax=$9.06 Happy! BTW, the new lock which will bring me good luck is made in Taiwan ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment