I saw the ad posted in the gym said there will be free prices like ipod and GPS to give away, so I marked the calendar and attend this event.
Anther reason drive me to this event is "I didn't even know what is that mean".
It is a Game anyways, but I want to figure it out.
First, you have to show the ID, sign up your name, they'll give you a name take and then take your seat.
Lots of students showed up and feeling extremely exciting, yelling, shouting... hmmm, I believe it is going to be a fun night.
After two hours of watching, I finally know how it works.
Basically the host will provide items for selected players to guess the price. The person whose bid was closet to the price of the item wins. And this person is selected to play some games to win prices.
Several rounds of the game and many prices have been taken, but there are still some items left without being taken, so the host will withdraw names from the pool to give away the rest of the items. Unfortunately there is no ipod, the best price item is a GPS which cost about $150. Anyways, this game is just for fun and you lost nothing but time if you didn't win or get the price :P
One moment I felt bored during the game because I never think about getting any luck to be in the game or any luck to get the leftover gift. And plus, people there playing are grouped, they are so high and happy cheering each other... I am like a rock or something just seating there observing and finally get the answer of what the price is right about. This is not the end, while I was thinking how bored it is to be here alone in the game show, my name was being called. I won something, not the chance to play the game but something I really like that was not taken by players (because they lose...). Ta da~ the photo you see here is my price. What a wonderful day and what a lucky person I am ^^
Saturday, March 7, 2009
The Price Is Right
02/26/2009 Cook/Douglass Recreation Center 9:00 pm.
I saw the ad posted in the gym said there will be free prices like ipod and GPS to give away, so I marked the calendar and attend this event.
Anther reason drive me to this event is "I didn't even know what is that mean".
It is a Game anyways, but I want to figure it out.
First, you have to show the ID, sign up your name, they'll give you a name take and then take your seat.
Lots of students showed up and feeling extremely exciting, yelling, shouting... hmmm, I believe it is going to be a fun night.
After two hours of watching, I finally know how it works.
Basically the host will provide items for selected players to guess the price. The person whose bid was closet to the price of the item wins. And this person is selected to play some games to win prices.
Several rounds of the game and many prices have been taken, but there are still some items left without being taken, so the host will withdraw names from the pool to give away the rest of the items. Unfortunately there is no ipod, the best price item is a GPS which cost about $150. Anyways, this game is just for fun and you lost nothing but time if you didn't win or get the price :P
One moment I felt bored during the game because I never think about getting any luck to be in the game or any luck to get the leftover gift. And plus, people there playing are grouped, they are so high and happy cheering each other... I am like a rock or something just seating there observing and finally get the answer of what the price is right about. This is not the end, while I was thinking how bored it is to be here alone in the game show, my name was being called. I won something, not the chance to play the game but something I really like that was not taken by players (because they lose...). Ta da~ the photo you see here is my price. What a wonderful day and what a lucky person I am ^^
I saw the ad posted in the gym said there will be free prices like ipod and GPS to give away, so I marked the calendar and attend this event.
Anther reason drive me to this event is "I didn't even know what is that mean".
It is a Game anyways, but I want to figure it out.
First, you have to show the ID, sign up your name, they'll give you a name take and then take your seat.
Lots of students showed up and feeling extremely exciting, yelling, shouting... hmmm, I believe it is going to be a fun night.
After two hours of watching, I finally know how it works.
Basically the host will provide items for selected players to guess the price. The person whose bid was closet to the price of the item wins. And this person is selected to play some games to win prices.
Several rounds of the game and many prices have been taken, but there are still some items left without being taken, so the host will withdraw names from the pool to give away the rest of the items. Unfortunately there is no ipod, the best price item is a GPS which cost about $150. Anyways, this game is just for fun and you lost nothing but time if you didn't win or get the price :P
One moment I felt bored during the game because I never think about getting any luck to be in the game or any luck to get the leftover gift. And plus, people there playing are grouped, they are so high and happy cheering each other... I am like a rock or something just seating there observing and finally get the answer of what the price is right about. This is not the end, while I was thinking how bored it is to be here alone in the game show, my name was being called. I won something, not the chance to play the game but something I really like that was not taken by players (because they lose...). Ta da~ the photo you see here is my price. What a wonderful day and what a lucky person I am ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment