As a donut lover, this donut machine caught my attention while I was in flight.
After reading this, my mind keep thinking about owning one machine like this and making lots lots of donuts.
I can eat several myself, share with family and given to friends...
What a wonderful world!
Then I start to think about the calories, sugar rich and how to deal with oils, making dough and so and so...
So~ I start to calm down a bit and took one picture, make sure I remember this and will consider it thoroughly after I get back home with internet.
Googled it, and found several store sale it. Surprisingly the donut machine is cheapest if you buy it in sky mall instead of online stores.
Price is not matter for now, the review is the point. Such a wonderful idea but the reviews all said it is an low end stuff.
Well well well~ That is why Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts and lots donuts store can stand still now isn't it?
Thanks the catalog~ At least it gives me a nice weekend dream ^^
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Hmm~Donuts!
As a donut lover, this donut machine caught my attention while I was in flight.
After reading this, my mind keep thinking about owning one machine like this and making lots lots of donuts.
I can eat several myself, share with family and given to friends...
What a wonderful world!
Then I start to think about the calories, sugar rich and how to deal with oils, making dough and so and so...
So~ I start to calm down a bit and took one picture, make sure I remember this and will consider it thoroughly after I get back home with internet.
Googled it, and found several store sale it. Surprisingly the donut machine is cheapest if you buy it in sky mall instead of online stores.
Price is not matter for now, the review is the point. Such a wonderful idea but the reviews all said it is an low end stuff.
Well well well~ That is why Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts and lots donuts store can stand still now isn't it?
Thanks the catalog~ At least it gives me a nice weekend dream ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

we have Tim Hortons...i'll so buy a machine that makes prinlgles haha
ReplyDeleteGood to know... learn one more donut store ^^
ReplyDelete