Friday, March 27, 2009

Intruder

My landlords (husband and wife) are both intruders. Although they rented me the room (a tool storage area), they still trying to check me up often. This kind of behavior is not allowed by law if they didn't give me a notice at least 24 hrs ahead. I don't want to talk about law. I just want to complain how they pissed me off. I just found someone open one of the three doors in my room today. And I am sure it happened today while I was not home. There are three doors in my current room. One is the front door, which I posted earlier stated I've changed the lock. One is connected to their kid's play room, I blocked it with several boxes, it is right next to my bed. One is connected to landlord's tool room (belong to the husband), I blocked it with the study desk. The fat landlord husband have been using this door entering my room several times knocking all my stuff off on the desk. (but at least he noticed me). My guess is the wife tried to tour my room again today and found she couldn't do it with her so called "losing key" (she told me I had the only one key, tell the story in the future). Frustrated her then trying to using her husband way to get into my place. However, she knows her husband always knock things down on my desk, she didn't want me to notice, so she slightly opened the door. My desk is still filled with stuff and still blocked the door, she ended up open a small crack and take a peek. So she left the evidence of that crack space of movement to my desk. I had some kind of victory feeling about my success but at the same time I still have no control over she trying to get into my room with the other two door without changing new locks. I am so tired of playing games with them, they are just psychos... an unhealthy family. This post is just a record of what happening. I've already made decision to looking for new place to stay in April. Moving out is just a matter of time. Also, what happened today pushed me to consult with off campus housing consultants in campus. They said they'll help give advices, writing letters and all that. I believe my situation will get better. It is just frustrated that I have to spend so many time, and mind fight with these low end creature. Tell a joke: My landlord, the wife's name is Cathy Ting, her chinese name is 丁鈴聲 I've never heard of such ridiculous name, maybe she lie to me. But whatever, your name stand for what you are..聲聲叮嚀聲聲切阿! I still have series of story to publish, wait till I have time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment