02/19/2009 Quick and Delicious. Second Reformed Church Kitchen. 6:30 pm. Featuring "Diane Bonanno"

Diana gave us a full course dinner in this 1.5 hr class.
We learned and tasted several things:
1. Fettunata (Bruschetta) with Prosciutto
2. Grilled Panzanella (Also known as leftover salad from italian)
3. Chicken and bean chili
4. Skillet gnocchi with chard & white beans
I had the recipe book and wouldn't type it here.
The first and second are my favorite, I guess simple is the best.
Third one is really easy, but I still prefer asian styled chicken soup than chili.
The fourth one is one of Diane's favorite dishes, and same as many others, however, I just didn't know how to appreciate it.
Maybe it is because the dumpling itself has a weird flavor. Here, I am going to show how to make gnicchi dish. Perhaps in the future if I have chance to dine in an italian restaurant and order to see if different chef will change my mind.

Frozen gnocchi -> medium fire stir fried gnocchi in olive oil till golden -> add spinach -> add white bean and fresh tomato -> add cheese and then steam it -> Ready to eat
I LOVE GNOChI too!!
ReplyDelete